Gearbox Design and Analysis
Experienced in the design of gearbox systems over a wide speed and power range:
• In excess of 120,000rpm
• In excess of 15MW output power
We work closely with our customers to develop optimum solutions, presenting design concepts for selection through to manufacture of finished product.
Utilising the latest industry standard design tools together with in-house developed gear analysis tools and leading commercial structural analysis software to create the most effective solutions for our customers.
High speed applications over 100,000rpm are our specialty, encompassing the highly innovative and effective ‘Flexible Pin’ technology for epicyclic systems.
Providing a wide range of applications across a number of industry sectors:
• High speed epicyclic gearboxes
• Parallel shaft gearboxes
• Aerospace test rigs
• Aeroengine test rigs
• Accessory gearbox test rigs and ancillary test rigs for starters, generators, pumps and motors
• Automotive gearbox and engine test rigs
• Wind turbine gearbox design and re-engineering
• Gearboxes for industrial plant, agricultural and construction machinery
• Re-engineering, optimisation and upgrades of older OEM equipment
• All types of loose gearing and rotating machinery
Want to know more?
Compact Orbital Gears
Brynberth Enterprise Park, Rhayader, Powys, UK, LD6 5EW
Call Us: +44 (0)1597 811676